If you tried many times Norton setup at www.norton.com/setup with Product key but still you’re facing problems, now there is nothing to worry about. We’ll definitely help you in this matter.
If you purchased a Norton retail card from a retail counter or from a third party website, go through the following step-by-step Norton setup and activation guide.
Table of Contents
Things, which you need before getting started:
- Norton retail card with a valid Product key
- Laptop, PC, or any other device in which you want to install Norton
- Good speed internet connection.
Where will you find Norton Product key?
Norton Product key comes with a retail card. To find your Product key, scratch the silver coating on the back side of the card. There you will see a combination of 25 alpha-numeric characters as a Product key.
Here is a sample of Norton Product key to make you understand:
Hassle-free Norton setup tips:
Here we’re providing some hassle-free Norton setup tips, so please keep in mind these following things before getting started:
- Kindly make sure that your system meets the minimum configuration for Norton installation.
- Make sure that you have a valid Norton Product key.
- Install the latest updates of your operating system before getting started.
- Close all the running programs on your system.
- Uninstall the old versions of Norton security software or other conflicting software from your system.
- Remove all temporary and junk files from your system.
Norton setup guide on www.norton.com/setup
If you’re not familiar with the entire process of Norton setup at www.norton.com/setup then here we are sharing these easy steps for Norton setup:
- To begin Norton setup with a product key, go to norton.com/setup or www.norton.com/setup.
- Sign in to your Norton account using your email address and password. If you don’t already have a Norton account, establish one before logging in to your Norton account.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in to your account, go to the Norton setup window and click on the download Norton button.
- Click To proceed, enter a new Product key, then type your Norton Product key and click >. Next, click the Agree & Download button.
- This procedure may differ in different browsers, as seen below:
- For Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer browser: click Run.
- For Firefox, click on the ⬇ to see all downloads in the top-right corner, and then double-click the file you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left side corner, Double-click the file that you downloaded.
Follow the on-screen instructions and your Norton product will be installed and its subscription will be activated automatically.
Get Norton installed and leave the safety of your product on Norton support team.
In case, if you face any issues, kindly visit the official website of Norton support or dial Norton support number +1 (855) 815-2726.
Have a great day!